1. My social security card has California numbers. The first three digits are the area where you were registered. Hence, why many people you know have the same first three numbers. My parents lived in a commune in California when I was a baby and registered me there.
2. I'm afraid of taking a shower. I've tried but I freak. I start thinking of dragons or sea monsters because of water in my eyes. Believe me, I know it's nonsensical. Someone suggested it might be a form of claustrophobia. An ex tried to help me overcome it by showering with me. It quickly went from sexy to my cries of "Towel! Towel!"
3. I've never broken a bone. I make up for it in daily mishaps. Once, I fell down in my kitchen and landed on the dog dish. The dogs stared at me as I wept. I, also, fell down the stairs while pregnant. I heard Jeopardy coming on and rushed in my Hello Kitty slippers to see it. Not a good idea.
4. We almost named Viggo, Alaric. We kicked around the names- Angus ( it's very Scottish) and Hector (I'd just seen Troy.)
5. Art Garfunkel kissed me when I was a baby. I have no musical ability which I attribute to the man stealing mine with his kiss. He's a musical vampire. Actually, my mom said he was a very nice man. He was traveling through Wheeling when we met him.
6. Even bitter, I still retain my sense of humor. I checked my mayorships on Foursquare and discovered I'm still mayor of an ex's house. In what would be a great Yelp review, I wrote the tip "Where whores cheat with your boyfriend."
I'm sure there are more, but not sure anyone cares to read more.